Sunday, January 20, 2019

PROCRASTINATING - PISTA SHELL ARTWORK

I have been collecting pistachio shells for quite some time in the hope of making some beautiful artwork to adorn my house.

When I thought of writing about WOW initiative of Blogadda 'Write about some random item you will find in your home or closet', I realized that these shells are gathering dust for more than over a year!


Copyright - evergreenleaf.blogspot.in (Kislaya)
Long back, I made a small attempt to use the shells to make an artwork and result was this. I have pasted it on my cupboard -


Copyright - evergreenleaf.blogspot.in (Kislaya)

Copyright - evergreenleaf.blogspot.in (Kislaya)
I have few ideas that I picked up surfing the internet and I hope I am able to work on it whenever I get time. Some inspiration -


Courtesy - Aruna's Gallery
Courtesy - http://thousandoceansinside.blogspot.com
Courtesy - https://simplecraftidea.com
But I think, we need to make time for what we are passionate about. I am sure this Pista art making is taking a backseat due to different priorities that I have right now - work, family, writing.

But I have promised myself that I will not throw away these shells and make use of them for my artwork in the near future.

This is written for WOW initiative at Blogadda

See here

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

2 comments: