Thursday, April 11, 2019

(J) JOY (#AtoZChallenge 2019)


Read my previous post here to know about my journey till now.

As my journey progressed, timely help and turning inwards brought me on track. I became mindful of various things and loving people surrounding me. 

Little and big things delighted me once again. I became aware of the blessings I was bestowed with. I thanked God for lots of positive things in my life - a good home, loving family, bountiful food on the platter, access to the best healthcare and nutrition.

I felt an inexplicable joy that a new life was taking shape inside me. I was mesmerized by its presence. I was awed at the beauty of life and the power to bring forth humanity! 

I became joyous once again. Do share with me your joyful moments!


(These AtoZ Challenge posts pertain to my thought process, physical and mental changes, stress levels, perspective, journey and experience as a first-time mother who has yet not delivered her baby.)

Read ABCDEFGH, I


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers


17 comments:

  1. My best wishes for your motherhood journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kislaya,

    I remember that joyful feeling with each of my pregnancies. It's an amazing experience despite the later hardships & trials I went through with our kids as they grew into adulthood. Parenting certainly isn't for the faint of heart. I'm delighted that you found your joy again. :)

    My A2Z Little Mermaid art sketch series continues with the letter 'J' as in Flotsom & JETSOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments give me so much strength and motivation!
      Thanks Cathy for words of wisdom :)

      Delete
  3. May the rest of your journey be filled with such wonder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats the joy of holding your new born baby. That happiness stays with one for life. More moments of joy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those moments of joy are etched forever on your heart, and how perfect is that?! Wishing you boundless joy in this beautiful journey of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! That must have felt amazing na? :D
    It really is such a big wonder... having a new life inside of you! :)

    Find my J post @ Memories Of Journeys With Indian Railways

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new life growing within is a very joyous feeling but I am a bit scared as whether things will go alright . small fears did pop up my head. Enjoy your phase, Kishlaya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes fear is a part of the journey. I guess sometimes we are confident, sometimes we are fearful. It is like a cycle...

      Delete
  8. You are my joy! I wait for the kid.
    - RP

    ReplyDelete